I am typing this from Mumbai airport, waiting for my Jet Airways flight to take me back home to Chennai. But since multiple planes have collided in the air and set the entire city on fire (although the airport announcer seems to call it “Air Traffic Congestion” for some strange reason), it looks like I have a little bit of time.
Day before yesterday, Pooh made some serious accusations that I am a thinking blogger and all that. And like Asimov’s robots, I am asked to follow the Three Laws of Thinking Bloggotics.
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote
Since I generally do not do anything with pride (Pride leads to hubris leads to megalomania leads to lots of bad things etc) , I’ll take a pass on number 3.
So, here we go. The blogs that make me think:
- An Unquiet Mind: I wish I could bring the gravitas Mahendra brings to his posts. My writing is mostly weightlas.
- Asal Tamizh Penn: Strangely and unnavigateawayably (the browser version of unputdownable) readable. Induces the desire to hit the refresh button every few minutes to check for new posts.
- Bengalooru Banter: Incredibly funny. And he is a polyglot.
- Thought Process: The blog tagline says “Batteries not included”, but trust me. 6 rechargable fuel cells, with backup.
- Rambodoc : Surgeon. Humorous. Enough said.
Leave a Reply to Bikerdude Cancel reply